Friday 17 May 2013

Fibre Lash is a dying breed...

Fibre Lash ... 


One thing that I love to use to make my lashes that little bit longer in Fibre lash. However this seems to be a dying breed as Mascara companies claim to 'add' this fibre lash ingredient to their mascaras. 
I don't personally think this works when combined in one bottle of mascara as you can't allow the fibres to dry before you put the actual mascara on. 


Heres my collection of fibre lash mascaras. If you know your stuff about Mascaras then you will know that most of the above are no longer available to buy in shops. Most of the above are double ended to one side of fibre lash and the other end Mascara. - The way Mascaras should be in my opinion, well if they have fibre lash in them anyways. :') 
Another useful took is clear mascara. Using this before a normal mascara can separate your lashes ready for you to apply your mascara without problems. 

As I've mentioned before I Loveeee long lashes and using fibre lash really helps with adding length. 



Rimmel London Volume Extend - Discontinued 
Can be found on Ebay 


No. 3 in my current top 3 - Maybelline New York - XXL Curl Power - Micro fibre side - Discontinued
Can be found on Ebay


Bourjois - Coup de Theatre - Double ended Micro fibre end - Discontinued 
Can be found on Ebay


Eessence - Volume Boost Base Mascara 
Purchased on Ebay (Yep I like Ebay if you couldn't tell.) 


Miss Sporty XXXFibre Base Coat - No longer available 

These are just a few examples of the fibre mascaras that I use. Im sure there are loads more out there but they seem to be slowly dying out of our stores as I struggle to find them now a days. 

I always think its a good idea to use a base coat whether it be fibre based or a clear mascara as it will separate your lashes and will sometimes add additional length before apply your everyday Mascara.

Let me know your thoughts... 


No comments:

Post a Comment