Wednesday 22 May 2013

Old Mascaras...

Do you have an old Mascara that has been discontinued but you absolutely Love...? 


Hope your enjoying my blog so far. I want to do a piece on old mascaras that you can no longer buy in shops but absolutely love. I have quite a few that I would love to share with you. 

However I would like to hear from you! I want to know your favourites. 


You can either leave me a comment with the name of the mascara with a short review on why you love it and I will do the rest. Or you can email over pictures of the brush and the mascara to my facebook page. Leave a comment or email it is your choice. 


I would love to hear from you as I have had a few requests for reviews. 

Get in touch as I want to know what other amazing mascaras are out there. 

^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment