Friday 17 May 2013

Review - L'Oreal Paris

Review - L'Oreal Paris Lash Architech 4D 


False lash effect in 4 Dimensions - Black Lacquer

I Love L'Oreal they make some great Make-up products. The only down fall is the price sometimes. 

Here is one of the first Mascaras I tried by L'Oreal. 

Currently showing on the Boots website at £10.99 so quite pricey.


The Brush is a bristle brush and is not plastic at all. Its very small and uniquely shaped


The Mascara is very thick on the brush


I personally prefer plastic brushes but this one actually surprised me. With the brush being quite thin and small I thought it would take ages to get a decent look but it didn't take too long. 

I must remind you of what my lashes look like before I actually apply the Mascara. 



THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE THROUGH USE OF THE MASCARA ONLY I HAVE NOT USE LASH INSETS OR FALSIES. I HAVE NOT USED ANY FIBRE LASH IN THESE IMAGES EITHER... 




It provided instantly thick lashes and added length. 


I had to use my eyelash comb to separate the lashes as they did clump together after applying a couple of coats. But the difference in length surprised me.


As you can see by this image the length is amazing. It provides thickness to get your lashes noticed from close up and from a distance. 

Worked perfectly with my bottom lashes as well and really separated them even though I had to use the comb on my top lashes. 

This Mascara would be amazing to use along side with fibre lash as you would obtain Incredible length. 



There is a slight fault with this Mascara though, you cant attack your corner lashes and make them perfect as the end of the brush is too gloopy. As you can see in the picture below I couldn't quite get to the very corner. 


If your not too fussy about your corner lashes then you will defiantly get on with this mascara. 
This would be perfect for everyday office wear to make an impression or maybe just used to make an impact on a special occasion. 

Overall I must give this Mascara a 7/10. It provides length and incredible thickness however I did have to separate my lashes and couldn't quite reach my corner lashes. 

Anyone else used it and have a different opinion?? Let me know. 

^_^
 



No comments:

Post a Comment