Thursday 16 May 2013

My Personal top 3...Number 1 ...

Number 1... Dun Dun Dunnnnn 


Here it is my current Fave that provides length and strong standing lashes.... 


False Lash Telescopic - L'OREAL Paris 

This Mascara has grown on me. When I first purchased it it didn't do much for me. But that was because I wasn't using the unique wand to its full advantage. 


The brush is plastic and is relatively flat with the plastic spikes poking out the sides of the flat edge. To maintain the best results you need to slowly rotate the brush as you apply to get the spikes to separate and the flat edge to add the mascara. If you don't rotate you get eyelashes full of mascara and nothing else. The first mistake I made. :) 

When used correctly this Mascara makes your eyelashes Longer and fuller and doesn't crumble. 

This Mascara has been recommend by the likes of Cheryl Cole and we all know how amazing her eyelashes are. It has featured in several magazines to from what I've noticed and for once I have to agree with the reviews. 

This BadBoy is slightly more expensive as its coming from the L'Oreal range and is currently priced at £10.99. However if you take advantage of the regular offers that store have it can be fairly cheap. 

Anyone else used this and have a different opinion?? Let me know would love to post others reviews. 





No comments:

Post a Comment