Wednesday 22 May 2013

Review ... Miss Sporty Studio Lash ...

Review Miss Sporty - Studio Lash...

 This is a nice cheap one. At just £2.99. Miss Sporty I believe has been designed and aimed a teens who may be just starting to discover make-up. 
I have been informed that In fact Miss Sporty is made by the same manufactures as Rimmel. 

The brush for this one is a plastic one again. However the bristles are longer on the one side compared to the other. I have attempted to show this is one of the pictures below. 





Through looking at this brush my first thoughts were there are far to many bristles to get a good look but I was surprised. 

Reminder of my lashes without mascara. 


I HAVE NOT USED ANY LASH INSETS OR FALSIES IN THE FOLLOWING IMAGES. 
I HAVE NOT USED ANY FIBRE LASH EITHER.  

This mascara was very wet. I managed to get it all over my eyelid which was annoying. Through turning the brush to bring the longer bristles towards my eye when pulling up the brush it did provide length. My lashes immediately stuck together as the mascara was just so wet. It took me a very long time to separate my lashes to achieve a decent look. It worked well with the bottom lashes. Just don't blink to much else you would get it all over your face. 

It made my lashes seem thicker but I think it was because they were all sticking together.






This mascara was a bit of a let down to be honest. But considering it is designed and made for teenagers it is good to some degree. For the price its brilliant and I would defiantly recommend to anyone aged 12-16. It would be a good one for discos. Probably not a good school day one as it would be noticeable. It was good on the bottom lashes but very wet. 

So my overall score for this one is going to have to be a 4/10. It does provide length and as I have said many times works well on the bottom lashes. If the mascaras was a little less wet it would be brilliant as the brush design works perfect for improving lash length. 

Let me know your thoughts ....

No comments:

Post a Comment