Wednesday 22 May 2013

Review...Bourjois Paris Elastic

Review...Bourjois Paris Elastic...


Sorry for the lack of review yesterday however I had a very busy day and a Mascara free day. 

Today I have a Bourjois Mascara One of my favourite brands of make-up. 


Currently priced at around £7.99 however not currently showing on the Boots or Superdrug website, I know it is still available to buy in the stores. 

This Mascara was my Favourite one when it first came out about 4 years ago and would still be in my top ten. It works well on its own and amazingly with fibre lash to. 

The brush on this one is a plastic one and is quite small. Perfect for getting those corner lashes. 



As I've said previously I prefer a plastic brush as I find them easier to use and are sometimes softer than a bristle brush. 

This brush glides over lashes and you only need a couple of coats to get an amazing lengthy look. 

Okay so the usual, reminder of my lashes (Don't worry I will get new pics from time to time so you don't get bored) 


(Again) I HAVE NOT USE LASH INSETS OR FALSIES IN THE FOLLOWING IMAGES. I HAVE ALSO NOT USE ANY FIBRE LASH IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURES. THE RESULTS ARE FROM THE MASCARA ALONE AND NOTHING ELSE. 

This mascara provides length which is what it is designed to do. It Separates the lashes perfectly. However applying to many coats can cause the lashes to stick together. So you may have to use an eyelash comb to separate them. 



I would say that it defiantly works better on the bottom lashes rather than the top ones. It makes them appear a lot longer than they actually are. 


I did have to use my eyelash curlers (like you do with most mascaras) to get the top lashes to curl the way they have in the pictures. 



I personally love this mascara as I have done from day one of using it. It does what I want a mascara to do. It provides length on both lashes and makes they thick enough to be recognised from a distance as well as up close. It doesn't crumble when put on and doesn't 'Over' cover your lashes in mascara. Its not gloopy and the brush is ideal to get to the corner lashes. 






 Overall this mascara is a brilliant one and Bourjois should be proud. Not sure if this could be considered biased as I have liked this one when I first bought it. 

There is a slight fault as it does take awhile to dry. So you would have to wait if you wanted to apply any other eye make-up. 

So my score for this one is going to be a 9/10. It provides length and definition. It doesn't crumble or clump. The brush is a perfect size to reach all the lashes. It just needs to dry a little bit quicker to make it up to a 10. 

Anyone else use it and agree? Disagree? Let me know. 

Thanks for the read guys! 

^_^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment