Wednesday 15 May 2013

Time to Get Started ... Mascara's

Hello, My name is Leander B.... 

I'm not very fashionable and I don't wear a tone of make-up.

Even though I do not wear a lot of make-up I absolutely love a good Mascara as thats what people will notice first on your face...your eyes. 

I like to make mine stand out and the best way of doing this is by using the best mascara. 

I will give my opinion on different mascaras and show you pics of before and after effects. 

I can try and answer any questions if you have any regarding certain types / brand of mascara. 

I will try a variety of brands ranging from the cheapest of the cheap to your standard makers. (I'm not going to be testing designers at this stage as I'm trying to be realistic on what people of all backgrounds are likely to use/afford.) 

I will try and upload pictures too to give you the best idea of what each mascara can provide. 

Hope you like what I provide and I will try and make each post informative and useful for everyone ^_^


. . 
 -
 U

No comments:

Post a Comment