Thursday 16 May 2013

My Personal Top 3....Number 3...

Okay so here it comes ... 


Okay so we all have our favourites when it comes to make-up. 

I personally Love Long extended lashes that stand out. I love a little bit of thickness but not clumpy!! I mainly focus on length. 

So with this in mind I have chosen the following 3 as my personal faves!! 



Number 3 


Maybelline New York XXL Curl Power 


This Mascara is double ended and sadly I do not believe you can purchase this from most retailers as it is a discontinued brand. I purchased this off Ebay for roughly £2.75 so not too badly priced.



Both brushes are Curved to give you the chance to manipulate your lashes into curling without the need for eye lash curlers. What makes this Mascara so great is the Fibre lash end which is step 1. This adds amazing length before you even put the actual mascara on. You need to wait for the fibre end to dry before adding step two (the mascara end). I believe this Mascara does exactly what it needs to. It provides length and although I don't believe it curls all that great but it makes up for this with length. 
Let me know if any of your guys have used this and your opinions. ^_^ 



























No comments:

Post a Comment