Sunday 19 May 2013

Review ... Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara

Review Time ... Today is Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume Mascara... 


This Mascara is currently priced at £10.00 on the Boots website. As far as Im aware they only place to sell this is Boots.


Anybody that knows me will say that I am a Soap and Glory addict as their products are just amazing, however I am not going to be giving this product extra points for it being Soap and Glory. 

The brush is a big one and is not plastic at all. I has large bristles that make it easy to put it on when your in a rush. 


The end of the brush is small to allow you to get into the corners of your eyes without any problems. Its not all gooey and clogged up at the end of the brush like you can get with some mascaras to which is good. 


Okay so as usual I must remind you of what my lashes look like before applying any mascara at all. 



AGAIN NO LASH INSETS OR FALSIES HAVE BEEN USED TO CREATE THE FOLLOWING LOOK. I HAVE NOT USED ANY FIBRE LASH EITHER SO THE RESULTS SHOWN BELOW ARE THAT OF THE MASCARA AND THE MASCARA ONLY. 



What I like about this Mascara is that with the brush being as big and as wide as it is, it makes applying the mascara very easy to do. It is also a mega quick process with this. It took me a matter of seconds to cover my top lashes so it does match the name by fast. 
Although my lashes did stick together when I applied the Mascara, the more layers I put on the more it separated my lashes. I did have to briefly use my eyelash comb by the end. 


It defiantly provides length and it does it quickly so the name is perfectly matched with this mascara. 

I did however have one fault with it...it took awhile to apply to my bottom lashes as the brush is rather big. It took awhile to achieve the above look for my bottom lashes as I was trying to avoid getting mascara all over the bottom of my eye. However if you have the time and can put the effort in then this would be perfect for you. 




It provided length that is noticeable from a distance as well as up close so overall a great mascara. 

(excuse the Fish eye look here) 

So my final score would have to be around a 6/10. Its a fast mascara and you can achieve a great thick defined look for your top lashes however you are having to spend this extra time saved on your bottom lashes. Plus it doesn't provide the same effect for your bottom lashes so it can sometimes make it look like that you have hardly any lashes on the bottom of your eyes. 

Anyone else have a difference of opinion? Let my know would love to here from you. 

^_^

To get the latest on this blog before I post like the newly created Facebook page. You will get the heads up on what Mascara is being reviewed next. 



No comments:

Post a Comment