Thursday 16 May 2013

Want False looking lashes without using fake ones?? ...

My Secret Weapon to HUGEEE Lashes ... 

This is something I discovered early last year. 

Its something you use alongside your Mascara to make them look fuller and longer!! 


Lash Extender - Lashes in a Bottle - Divaderme

Lash Extender, it's like tiny little hairs in a bottle. You apply your Mascara (whatever brand you like as these hairs transform your lashes) and whilst your Mascara is still wet you stork this across your lashes. Apply more of your Mascara and you will notice a different immediately. Apply as many times as you like and you can have Huge lashes in the matter of minutes. 


I tend to use this at weekends or when Im planning on going out as it makes my eyelashes look fake when they are not. 







Couple of examples of what looks I have achieved with this. I don't tend to focus on my bottom lashes as you can see as I don't want to go over the top. Although you can achieve any look with this fibre lash. 



I bought this product off KGB Deals when it was on a one time offer of £12 however I have noticed that you can get it much cheaper on Ebay. I also noticed that they sell it at the Clothes show which is held in Birmingham every year in December. 

Any questions just drop me a comment and I will try my best to answer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment