Friday 24 May 2013

Review on Benefit They're Real


This mascara, today was a freebie that I got with Elle mag else I wouldn't usually review expensive Mascaras. 


This is obviously smaller that ya standard mascara as it was a freebie but worked just as well. Currently priced at £19.50 for the proper size which is VERY pricey for a mascara. So if your looking for a cheap one then this isn't the one for you. 


The brush on this mascara is plastics again. The end of the brush has little bristles on so you can get those hard to reach lashes. I liked the look of this brush as I'm a fan of plastic brushes. This one had little and slightly longer bristles. 


I'm blogging from my mobile for this one so can't provide a picture of what my lashes look like without mascara as I don't have that pic of my phone anymore . But you can check this from my previous blog posts. 

NO LASH INSETS OR FALSIES HAVE BEEN USED IN THE FOLLOWING IMAGES. HONESTY!! THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE THE RESULTS OF TH E MASCARA ONLY. NO FIBRE LASH HAS BEEN USED EITHER. These results may shock you!! 



This provided AMAZING length from stroke one!! It separated the lashes and provided amazing definition. It curled the lashes without the use of eyelash curlers. Truly and amazing brush. 



This was the result of using the mascara without the use of eyelash curlers. As you can see they are quite curled. Worked well on both the bottom and the top lashes. This mascara is truly amazing. 






The photo below shows the results of the mascara and eye lash curlers. So slightly more curved up and noticeable. But personally if you didn't have eyelash curlers handy then I wouldn't worry about using them to much. 



This mascara does everything that I want a mascara to do. If it wasn't so expensive then I would have to give it an overall score of 10/10 as I had to run in and tell the mother how amazing it was straight after applying!! But as the is expensive it will have to settle for a 9/10 as the only flaw in this mascara is the price. 

Defiantly in my top five if not my top three of Mascaras. Love love love this. 

Anyone else used this and have been amazed?? Like me then let me know. 

If you haven't already go out and buy Elle mag to get this amazing freebie. It's £4.00 for the mag which gives you amazing fashion advice so totally worth it especially with this free gift!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment