Thursday 16 May 2013

Random Tools that help get Amazing Lashes ...

Okay so sometimes Mascara needs tools to help achieve greatness ...


Now Im not talking crazy eye poking tools just simple things. 

One thing that I cannot apply Mascara without is the Eyebrow / Eye brush. 

These prove incredibly helpful for separating the odd lash that decides to stick to the other one. Obviously I only use the plastic side as the bristle side is rather painful (something I learnt as a teenager.) 

I have tones of these as they do break easily when cleaning as the plastic is only thin.

They are ideal to use on your eyelashes before you actually apply mascara too. 

Each to their own and some people may now like using these but I personally think they are a god send. 

These are available in most department / high street stores however they can be quite expensive. The best place to get these are your local markets where they can be as little as 99p. Or look out for them when your abroad as they can be quite cheap abroad to. 


Another Item ...


Another one of my Faves is this amazing contraption 


Some of you may have never seen this plastic item before in your life. Its something I discovered when I was looking on Ebay for Mascara fibre. As you can see the bottom (toward the right) have a plastic comb which is similar to what is shown above, can be used to separate lashes. However the main part of this item is the bit shown on the left. 

If you have already done your eye make-up or maybe in a rush and don't want to get mascara all over your eye lid you place the plastic bit over your eye lid so any mascara will be caught on the plastic rather than on your eyelid. As shown below. 




Sadly I do not know of anywhere in the UK that sells this as I purchased off ebay. It cost my £1.00 including postage but I had to purchase from China on Ebay. I can provide the link if it is required. 







No comments:

Post a Comment