Friday 17 May 2013

Next Review MUA ...

Review Time - MUA 


Another review for you guys. Thought I would go with a cheap one this time round to see if its any good. 
So I have tried MUA (Make-up Academy) - Mega Volume Mascara 



I bought this Mascara in Superdrug and its currently priced at £3.00 so mega mega mega cheap. 


It has a rather large plastic brush that would usually be ideal for Thick Lengthy lashes. 

The brush is of a consisted size all the way round. My first thoughts are WOW as decent brush at this price...then I put it on. 



Before I begin NO LASH INSETS OR FALSIES HAVE BEEN USED IN THIS REVIEW. I HAVE ALSO NOT USED ANY KIND OF FIBRE LASH. WHAT YOU SEE BELOW IS THE MASCARA AND NOTHING ELSE. 


Reminder of my bare lashes to give you the idea of how well each mascara is. 


I wasn't overly impressed with this mascara as when I glided the brush over my lashes it didn't seem like much mascara was actually coming off. It defiantly worked better on the bottom lashes than the top ones. 


It didn't give off much volume and although it looks good up close from a distance it doesn't do much in the way of making your eyes stand out. Even eyelash curlers couldn't give it more of an impact. 


Dont get me wrong it looked good when I first put it on and up close looks good but no want I would personally want in a Mascara. 


Overall looking at this mascara for the price it does what it needs to. I would say it would be perfect for Teens starting out and that are experementing. It would be ideal for the school look as its not too heavy and wouldn't stand out to much in a classroom. 
It would also be good for someone who doesn't want IN YOUR FACE lashes, or maybe for everyday office wear. I would defiantly recommend if you are after something incredibly cheap that gives a little tiny punch. 

My personal score would have to be in the region of 4/10. Its perfectly priced however I was expecting more from that amazing brush. I also like more of a distant look as well as up close. There was also NO sign of crumbling which is a bonus.  

Anyone else tried it? Have a different opinion?? Let me know. 

^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment